Monday, May 24, 2010

"Arabella" and some other news....

Hi Folks!
wanted to let you know about this little doll that is up on ebay right now...
(links on my sidebar)

she's paperclay over cloth and is just really sweet!



I think I'll make a couple more like her for the show in July~
but more primitive than colonial looking...
AND

I am working on 2 new books,
"A Harvest of Primitives"
-and-
"A Winter's Walk"
both will be in the larger format like my American Folk book...
...and will be $20.00 each.
10 designs in each book to stitch, punch or hook...
I will consider taking pre-orders for them, and will have them released by the first week in June.
Shipping will begin for pre-orders on June 1st...
If interested, please email me at not4got@aol.com to pre-order.

A Harvest of Primitives will include Autumn-time motifs as well as Hallowe'en designs.
A Winter's Walk will include Seasonal motifs as well as Christmas designs.
I will be sharing their covers with you later this week!!!
rainy again today,
but nice & cool...great designing & stitching weather
(between feeding Petunia, Herman & Flo)
um...yeah...
{{those are my opossum's}}
:)
Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

2 comments:

janeu729 said...

How did you know who were the boy and girls? Hope they are all doing well!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

(( the little girls have teeny tiny pouches on their bellies!!!))
~L