Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Slight Delay....

Hello Folks!!

I had told you all that I would be holding an update on my
Selling Blog
this coming Saturday, April 10th ~


well, with Hannah being home this week,
...and my in-laws coming down next week,
my update will be delayed until
Saturday, April 17th ~
*Aaahhhh*
that feels better...
now I can relax alittle and ENJOY Hannah being home!
*whew*

BUT
I am working away on projects for the update,
and stitching on A Plump Wife,
AND designing the NEW 2010
HALLOWE'EN
cross stitch & needle punch patterns!!
{did I hear a "woohoo?"
...oh, that was ME!}


Hoping your day is filled with sunshine & spring flowers...
my white lilacs are blooming!!!


Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

3 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Love the pic . . enjoy Hannah being home!

Robin said...

My lilacs are blooming also, they smell sooo good. Can't wait to see the halloween stitches!!
xxoo

Catherine said...

Relax, enjoy Hannah and can't wait to see what you're working on!