Friday, March 05, 2010

{ I'm dyeing.}

yes...it's true...
I'm DYE-ing...

(Linen BEFORE dyeing)

I am playing in my dye-pots today...
thinking up wonderful, subtle, antique-y looking
colors for you all...


( a beautiful shade in the making!...)

Here is my clothesline ~
Full of WAY TOO BRIGHT colors for me...
after I dye them, I then distress & age the fabrics even more...

(looks like Easter to me! LOL)

You'll see the finished results on my selling blog this afternoon,
along with two little cross stitched ditties...
Enjoy this beautiful Weather!!!!!!

Blessings from the Farm,
Lori
P.S. it was brought to my attention that I had forgotten all about 32ct fabric on my Poll!!!
(I apologize....but I can't change it now...it won't let me!)

4 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Lookin' luscious Lori! ;)

Sweet Sue said...

Lookin good Lori, great fun isn't it! Will be delighted to see your final prim dye job:)

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

What beautiful colors, Lori!!..Looking forward to what you will be offering and seeing your primitive sampler completed that you've been working on...Have a wonderful day!!~~hugs,Jen

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

It sure does look like Easter colors . . . pretty.