Sunday, February 21, 2010

{Etsy Update}

Hi Friends!!!
I've updated my etsy shop with Clementine & Claude....
please go take a look,
and if you'd like to adopt them, they'd be tickled!
want you to also know that I'll be releasing
TWO NEW CROSS STITCH PATTERNS SOON!!!
I'm excited about these...one is designed after my Grandmother,
and the other,
for my love of Folk-y Rabbits!!!
{look for them SOON!!!}

Thought I would get to post the pics of yesterdays' show tonight,
but Hannah is hounding me for dinner,
so I will begin a new post of that tomorrow,
along with my FANTASTIC Banana-Nut bread that I made this evening....
recipe to follow!!!
thanks to all for visiting my humble blog...it really means the world to me!
Lori

3 comments:

Devon said...

Wow I went to check them out and Clemetine is sold already,,great...I have added your shop as a favorite,,and cant wait till to see the new patterns..
Devon

Susan said...

Looking forward to the new stitch patterns - my days of bear making are over but I do appreciate yours!

Truck said...

I can't wait to see the new patterns. I think your designs are wonderful...