Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm SO excited!!!


I have been asked to vend at the

2010
Virginia Rug Fest !


{ http://www.geocities.com/varugfest/2010info.html }
every year, since we've lived here in VA,
I've made it a point to visit this excellent rug show & hook-in...
I wait anxiously all winter long,
ready to pounce on all of the fabulous wools sold by Rebecca Erb,
(who also carries the full line of rug patterns from Spruce Ridge Studios,
who adapts my card designs into rug patterns)
and patterns and goodies from other awesome vendors...
Now, I'll be hoping that folks will want to pounce on my things! LOL!
I'll be vending all of my Needlepunch patterns,
Cameo needles, Floss and wool floss, Weavers cloth, Lip-lock hoops
and some finished needlepunched items as well...
along with showing models of the finished patterns.
I'll also be releasing a *NEW* pattern line at this show
called:

Extreme Primitive Needlepunch
{...for Folks like us...}
I have a ton of ideas in my little swirling head
and can't wait to finish up the Christmas things
and get started on this new adventure!
Oh how I hope you will mark your calendars for
Saturday, March 27th, 2010
(see link above)
and join me for a day filled with fun, food, friends and
frivolity ~ all in the name of WOOL!
~ALSO~

I was asked by Bonnie of the Wool Street Journal
{ www.woolstreetjournal.com }
to offer another free pattern to it's readers...
SOooo,
I've gotten out my needlefelting wools and have designed
three cute little...um...
Sweet Treats for you!
{ but you'll have to peruse the upcoming issue to see the pattern! }
so make sure that you're subscriptionn hasn't lapsed, or if need be, start up a new one today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, folks, it's 8:30 am...the skies are grey and it's raining, it's blustery and cold.
the woodstove is stoked and there's a pot of cheddar/potoaot/bacon soup
bubbling away on it, filling the farmhouse with a wonderful aromoa of woodsmoke and spices...

I'll be heading back in there soon to resume my Christmas creations
for our open house here on December 5th ~ hope you can come for a visit!

Enjoy your day ~ no matter what the weather...
Blessed be!
Lori

6 comments:

Honorablyfallen said...

aw congratulations!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! I can feel the excitement! And oh, how the description of the soup has my mouth watering! I'd love the recipe!

janeu729 said...

How terrific!! It will be the first thing I put on my 2010 calendar.

Naomi said...

Congrats Lori! It's chilly here in CT and it even snowed a bit last night, so I'm thinking you might share your soup recipe!! ;o))))

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Lori Congrates that is so awesome. Sounds like you have a lot of fun things in the works.

JoEllen

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I will be sharing my recipe for that soup...in my NEW recipe book to be released in 2010!!!

hope you're all hungry for some good old fashioned home-cookin' !!!

Lori