Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Our Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}

*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~


Saturday, July 18, 2009

Poppy's coming home!

Talked to Mom this monring, they're ready to discharge Poppy today!
YAY!
they're giving him some new meds to keep his platelette count up, so that should help with the pooling of blood under his skin...
Many thanks for your thoughts & prayers for our family...
it's been a rough couple of months!
Blessed be!
~Lori~

7 comments:

woolyredrug said...

Great news Lori...thoughts and prayers continue to go your way!

janeu729 said...

You HAVE been in my prayers, Lori.
So glad to hear the good news!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Wonderful news! Hope he rests when he gets home.

missy said...

I'm clapping my hands and smiling like crazy for you and your beloved Poppy!!!

My dAUghters call their dad Poppy and I love it everytime I hear it spoken.

hUGS
-MISSY-

Nancy said...

Such happy news! I hope it's smooth sailing from now on.

Julie's Keepsakes said...

So good to know. I'm glad he's being discharged.

Cinlyn said...

Yea! Continued thoughts and prayers my friend!