Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Our Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}

*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures from the Va Rug Fest~

























I wanted to get these up for you before I leave for Tenn.
enjoy & thanks again sweet Jane!!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

These are all gorgeous but I esp like the last one with bird and house. Sweet!

Tanya

Julie's Keepsakes said...

Those are stunning! I bet these photos don't do any of these rugs any justice. My favorites are the knitting ladies, big cat and the bunny. So sweet! Thanks for sharing, and I can't believe you forgot your camera. LOL But thank you to Jane!

Cinlyn said...

Awesome! All of them are just awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

patijanesprimitives said...

Those rugs are simply awesome!! I bet in person they were breathtaking. My favorite is the first rug shown - the witch carrying the jack-o-lantern.

janeu729 said...

It was a great day, Lori. These rugs were such an inspiration!!
Just like you!! :-)
Jane

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Beautiful! I want to learn to do this SO bad, hopefully sometime in the near future. Thanks for sharing. Dawn

WoolenSails said...

What a treat, so many beautiful rugs.
I am looking forward to going to the Woodstock show this year.

Debbie

Jenny said...

wow, look at all those. I cannot wait till my first hook in..next weekend. I am taking loads of pictures for inspiration!

Thanks for sharing!

Beth Anderson said...

It is so nice to see rug hooking promoted - thank you for sharing. I just adore the last rug with the bird on top of the house - so creative and whimsical.