Sunday, January 18, 2009


Below are a couple of pictures from the Needle Felting class
that we had here in our little shop yesterday...
I had so much fun teaching this class!!!
What a great group of Girls!
In the photo above, you can see Kathy Barrick
(of Carriage House Samplings)...
the first thing she did was sit down, get right into the felting & broke her needle!
...lighten up there girlfriend!
(luv ya!)

the picture above, is of Anne Brown
(the Goode Huswif)
enjoying one of my fresh-baked Oatmeal Raisin cookies...


and here are Sharon, Cindy, Pat, Jan & Robin...
hard at work~
eating cookies!

Thanks girls, for coming in and having so much fun with me!
Hope to see you all again real soon!!

~Lori~




3 comments:

Beth Twist said...

Oh My Goodness! Looks like such fun... I think I would have been too starstruck to accomplish much though. :)

janeu729 said...

Classes at Notforgotten Farm are always so much fun. I can't wait for the quilting class, next month!

Julie said...

Looks like all the ladies are having a good time. It amazes me that so many different designers can come together and enjoy time spent with one another. In most business settings there is so much competition. This just comforts me in knowing that the crafting world is really one big happy soul. I love it! Thanks for sharing, Lori!