Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quiet Coziness....


All squirrelled up in my comfy stitching chair, I've been setting these past couple of days...

usually warmed by my constant companion Suzy, who curls up on my lap, feet or head
(usually my head when I'm fast asleep and drapes her tiny furry arm about my neck.)


I've stitched up a sampler pillow that I'll list on ebay this eve~stitched on osnaburg and backed with white chenille (sashing on front is red chenille) ~

Today is a loverly, cold wet & rainy day...perfect for a hot mugful of Turkey Soup and a bit of stitching while watching a movie...White Christmas?...hmmmm....Dances with Wolves?....no ~ White Christmas...maybe this eve I'll put up the tree for Hannah & I to decorate...
Hoping that your early Winter days are full of your favorite things...cats included.

5 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Love your pillow...and the photo.
Your evening sounds perfectly wonderful.
EnJoy ~ Hugs ~ Connie xox

Gayle said...

That chenille border on your pillow is just the perfect finishing touch!

Sherry said...

What a great design and I love the chenille border! I need to pick some up for some holiday pillows next time I go the fabric store!

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

I love that pillow Lori and the chenille is a wonderful touch! You always come up with such neat stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

You are the master of prim Stitches...alway love your things! Sherri