Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy November!

Hi everyone!...
I'm hoping that the first few days of November are finding you all
Happy & Healthy...

We will be busy for the next few weeks, getting the shop ready for the
Holiday Open House,
getting the new book printed,
and of course,
celebrating Thanksgiving
with our families...

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the Open House,
and I'll be taking pics of the shop real soon...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be offering the little punched Squirrel sampler (above) on ebay this evening ~
(I just love his fluffy little tail!!!)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The members of my BLESTB group on Ebay will be offering their Christmas & Holiday wares all month long, so be sure to visit their auctions...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a beautiful Autumn day...
create something!!!

Blessed be, my Friends,
Lori

1 comment:

janeu729 said...

Lori,
Among your other talents, you are quite the blog artist. I love looking at your colorful and interesting messages!
See you on Sat!
Jane