Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Our Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}

*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Madame Pompion & Jolie ~

my latest ebay offering...

4 comments:

Linda said...

So darn cute Lori! I am envious I haven't had time to do anything for Halloween, but who needs to with this cutie!
Blessings,
Linda
punchinlindy

Deirdre said...

Oh she made my day!!!

Melissa said...

Hey Lori, Madame Pompion and Jolie are FABULOUS! Off to check out your Etsy shop.

In The Spirit Of Friends said...

What a sweet little bear, I love all your work!!!

Tammy