Like most of my friends reading this,
I love to collect & display old, unique or folk art-y sewing needfuls ~
here are a few shots of my favorites, placed upon my mantel in our keeping room...
I love to collect & display old, unique or folk art-y sewing needfuls ~
here are a few shots of my favorites, placed upon my mantel in our keeping room...
the double-decker mohair tomato-on-funnel I made ~
the exquisite shoe pinkeep was made by dear Christine Crocker from Deerfield Farmhouse...
the exquisite shoe pinkeep was made by dear Christine Crocker from Deerfield Farmhouse...
I found this fragile wooden beauty, below, at a shop in Leesburg, VA ~
...this little spinning spool holder holds my thimble collection perfectly!
a blue house adorns this pinkeep drum from Stacy Nash,
the little Black Mammy pinkeep is from Jackie of TFC Folkart & the pinkeep box is from
the little Black Mammy pinkeep is from Jackie of TFC Folkart & the pinkeep box is from
Wendy of Pineberry Lane...
I found this silver plated spoon carousel at an antiques shop
and I love to display my old thread scissors on it...
and I love to display my old thread scissors on it...
one of the plainest, most simple pincushions I own, but I just love it.
and here they are, all together ~
what do you collect? how do you display your collection?
join me in sharing your sewing needfuls on your blog ~ I'd love to see them!!
Blessings from the farm,
Lori