I have my very own,
year-round Hallowe'en Kitten here in the farmhouse...
my little Black Suzy is 15 yrs young,
and she never ceases to get me giggling...
year-round Hallowe'en Kitten here in the farmhouse...
my little Black Suzy is 15 yrs young,
and she never ceases to get me giggling...
her sweet little face is constant inspiration for my folk art...
Black Suzy has only one tooth left, bless-her-little-heart ~
...so her facial expressions sometimes are sooo silly looking!
Black Suzy has only one tooth left, bless-her-little-heart ~
...so her facial expressions sometimes are sooo silly looking!
I swear she smiles at me with a warmhearted, devoted but toothless grin
(she also drools quite a bit but we don't mind)
(she also drools quite a bit but we don't mind)
my work includes everything I love,
although it gets a folky 'make-over' in my mind,
and my hands just try to keep up...
although it gets a folky 'make-over' in my mind,
and my hands just try to keep up...
new black cats & JOLs on my frame ~
inspired by my little Suzy & love for her and Hallowe'en...
inspired by my little Suzy & love for her and Hallowe'en...
see that silly grin?
I hope my work makes you grin like that when you view it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope my work makes you grin like that when you view it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoping you have a wonderful day filled with happy things!!!!!!
Blessings from the farm,
Lori
Lori