Good Morning everyone!
I slept like a rock last night...how 'about you?
I guess I was SO fired-up about this whole pattern sharing thing
that I totally forgot to mention something important ~
I wanted to give credit to Nancy Pritchard
(www.widgetsandwool.com) for helping to expose the criminal website
www.chcrossstitch.com If you get a chance, stop over to Nancy's website and view her beautiful needlework designs...
AND
I received an email from John at
Weeks Dye Works regarding the email I sent yesterday...
Lori,
Thanks for the heads-up!
We will monitor what we can and help as much as we can!
We all depend on our designers to keep this industry going!
It’s a shame people are doing this when they spend more money
on their starbucks coffee than a chart that helps independent business people!
I went and viewed the site....horrible...patterns after patterns and all you have to do is join.
I want to get your permission to post this email from you on our monthly newsletter to help get the word out.
Let me know if I have your permission.
We want to do all we can to help y’all!Thanks for all you do...
Sincerely,
John M. McGahey
Vice President
Weeks Dye Works
1510-103 Mechanical BlvdGarner,
North Carolina
27529 USA
I slept like a rock last night...how 'about you?
I guess I was SO fired-up about this whole pattern sharing thing
that I totally forgot to mention something important ~
I wanted to give credit to Nancy Pritchard
(www.widgetsandwool.com) for helping to expose the criminal website
www.chcrossstitch.com If you get a chance, stop over to Nancy's website and view her beautiful needlework designs...
AND
I received an email from John at
Weeks Dye Works regarding the email I sent yesterday...
Lori,
Thanks for the heads-up!
We will monitor what we can and help as much as we can!
We all depend on our designers to keep this industry going!
It’s a shame people are doing this when they spend more money
on their starbucks coffee than a chart that helps independent business people!
I went and viewed the site....horrible...patterns after patterns and all you have to do is join.
I want to get your permission to post this email from you on our monthly newsletter to help get the word out.
Let me know if I have your permission.
We want to do all we can to help y’all!Thanks for all you do...
Sincerely,
John M. McGahey
Vice President
Weeks Dye Works
1510-103 Mechanical BlvdGarner,
North Carolina
27529 USA
I am happy to know that so many out there are willing to help us in the fight against this...
we can't do it without all of you!
we can't do it without all of you!
I'll update on this subject as I get more info...
in the meantime, keep happy & keep stitching!
in the meantime, keep happy & keep stitching!
Blessings from the Farm!
Lori
Lori