Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've Dyed & Gone to Wool Heaven!

oh my....

just look at what I got today!!!


scrumptious, earthy, wonderful wool yarn from Ali ~
www.alistrebeldesigns.com


I plan on using some of this to make punched rugs & mats for upcoming shows,
and I will be offering it in the shop too!!

(shop will be open again in September)



makes me feel like puttin on a sweater, jeans & my boiled wool clogs.
um...on second thought it is a little hot outside....
but I can dream, no??




it's like a boxful of Autumn leaves...
....I feel like jumping in there!
ha!!!




I also received a little 'something' from Ali, that I will be designing a pattern around...
let's just say that I think you will be extremely excited about this ~
I'll share that news with you soon....

in the meantime,
Thank you Ali for your beautiful woolens....
can't wait to get started with them :)



AND
my little pumpkinhead doll on EBAY is ending in a bit...don't miss out on him!!!
Blessings from the farm,
Lori