Monday, August 06, 2018

~ Today & Tonight ~


 Happy Monday Friends & Folk!!

we have been having a small reprieve from the rain & heat 
{ for a couple of days anyhow }
I don't know how people who live in tropical climates do it.
...I don't refer to it as sweating any longer, 
I just simply melt.

but I'll take what we have over flooding & fires any day ~ keeping those folks in our hearts.

Here is what I've been up to lately, 
for my readers who aren't on Facebook {FB} or Instagram {IG}
you guessed it, more embroidery!






I have a few more to finish, 
~ and even more in my head that I want to start {of course}
BUT I can feel the change in the atmosphere hinting at Autumn coming ~
and I want to get out my hook and wools and pull some loops!

 ~ AND  ~

A NEW Episode of Crafty Saturday is loaded up on our Youtube channel:
Crafty Saturday Episode #3 08/05/2018



~ Also ~

Tonight is our  
1st Monday Needle Night 
here at the farm shop from 5:00 - 9:00 ~

come on in for a visit, browse the shop ~ 
bring something to work on, some show & tell and come create with us!
{we'll have goodies to eat!}



Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

9 comments:

NMK said...

Another Great Video !!!! Love what everyone is working on ….some great tips too . The winder for threads is such a great idea !!! You & your Hubby are so cute !!! Can't wait til next week !!!! Thanks so much !!!!

Penny said...

HiLori!
Loved the video!
Also, truly love your embroidery pieces! Just wonderful!

Terri Patillo said...

Love the video! Beautiful embroidery -- reminds me of Nanie.

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

I could sit with a cuppa tea and be right there! Thanks!

elaine allerton said...

Lori,,,,
Going to watch the video now,,, but love , love ur stitchery!
Oh my,, lovely!!!
Beautiful work,,
So amazing,,,,
Thanks for sharing,, m

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

Lovely “witchery” , Lori

elaine allerton said...

What a great, fun video!
Loved every minute,
What a cozy spot,, wish I could be there,, but felt lime it watching,,,
Such great projects,,,
Peter makes awesome wood products!!
Always ciming up with new,,,
Thanks for sharing,,, and doing this,,,

GCamden said...

Your embroidery is so beautiful and inspiring.

Sue McQ said...

Thank for sharing your time, talent and treasure. Blessings!