Monday, May 22, 2017

~ Down the Tube ~


Good Monday to You ~
 Friends & Folk

I am almost finished with another new cross stitch design, 
called  ~ 'Huswifery'.
 

I charted it a year or so back, started it and then stopped working on it.
It was calling out to me last evening
as I was walking past my basket of
UFO's ....


I have so many that need finishing.
but, I follow my muse wherever she lands me and that is just the way it is.
 

pretty colors and a sweet verse 
make for a simple yet charming little stitchling.
 

oh! I almost forgot....
I have been added to the list of fellow
FLOSSTUBE - ers.
:)

I'll be working on new videos soon 
but for now if you'd like to subscribe to my channel, the link is:
~ and don't forget to check out #flosstube on Instagram too!
#notforgottenfarm
 


 Off to the PO today, and tomorrow, 
... and most likely Wednesday too...
{ thank you kindly for your continued support of what we love to do }

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lovely hand work. Enjoy your day & those puppies! My Best, Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Am loving those colors and the use of the archaic term..."Huswifery!" Your Muse is ever busy, dear Lori!

Prims on Greenway said...

Lori....I am so excited to hear you are on flosstube!!! I have been addicted for the past year and just over the past couple weeks have seen a few designers....Hands on Design and Hands Across the Sea!! I cannot wait to watch!! I just love all your prim designs and just saw on PSS facebook that you will be at the next retreat in LAncaster!!!! COOOOOOOOOOL!! I am hoping to go--I live in central New York State and so it isn't all that far! Lisa K

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Reply: to Lisa K: I will be teaching at the 2018 PSS retreat in Lancaster too :) so happy to be loved!!
Lori

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely visit at the farm Lori and Peter, donkeys, puppies and everyone else. A treasured trip always to be remembered. Cookies and magical herb brewed water to cast a spell for me to buy, buy, buy threads, linen patterns and do dads. Thanks for the hospitality and hugs.

Winnie said...

I always enjoy seeing your farm as well as your latest projects. The sampler colors are beautiful and rich. I like the pattern as well! Hope you all have a dry and lovely Memorial Day weekend!