*

~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique and cross stitch ~
••• • • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • •• • • •••• • • •••

below are just a few examples of what we carry in our Etsy shop ~ much more to see!


Thursday, January 5, 2017

~ Move your feet... ~


 ....Lose your seat.

I got up to snap a photo 
of my Day Five progress on my 1 Year of Stitches project...
turned around to find Iggy in my place.
*sigh*

thankfully he didn't decide to nap on my actual project this time.



added a small red stylized tulip.

what's in your hoop today?

Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

6 comments:

Nancy D. said...

Oh, Iggy! You opportunistic little kitty! Sweet tulip, and I love the question, "What's in your hoop today?"
:)

Ginney Camden said...

Your stitches are so pretty. I can't wait to see the end result.

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love it Lori! You are so dedicated...I would love to do a stitch a day...but I know I would fall behind and never end up with the 365 days of stitching. Your stitching is so nice ...love the tulip!

denise said...

Cute

Winnie Nielsen said...

Beautiful and interesting stitches! I am loving the colors you chose too. They are bright but subtle on the linen background.

TheCrankyCrow said...

I am mesmerized by the 1 year of stitches... I can't imagine what this will look like after a year of stitches....it's beautiful now. I do not have the creativeness, nor the stick-to-it-ness, to do this, but do enjoy tagging along on your journey. Happy Weekend! Robin (Glad I'm not the only one who loses my seat in the blink of an eye....)

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!