Tuesday, July 12, 2016

~ Summertime ~

 Happy Tuesday Friends & Folk!

another hot one on tap for today ~ 
 … luckily, I will get to spend it with some wonderful ladies from the
Embroiderers Guild of America {EGA}today!

they will be coming here to the farm shop today for a private punch needle class ~
I'll be sure to take lots of photos to share with you!
In other news,
the July/August/September model for our 
Little Stitches Handwork Club
is at it's last stages of completion and I will be showing photos of that tomorrow as well ~
yes, I am late in getting it out to members this quarter, please forgive?
busy busy busy

and,
don't forget to hop along with the participants of the:

CLICK HERE
I will be hopping tomorrow with a free rug hooking pattern for you all :)
and recipe that I hope you'll enjoy!!

have a beautiful day my friends

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, seeing your post has brought back memories! My dear mother was president of her chapter of the EGA in San Antonio years ago. I attribute my love for the needle arts to her. Can't wait to hear about the class! Have a beautiful day, Lori.

elaine allerton said...

Have a fun class,,,,, I have just learned and love punch needle,,,,,
Take care,