Thursday, July 28, 2016

~ Powerless ~

Well!
~ finally our power is back on…
hellacious storms rolling through here just about every afternoon
 is playing havoc with our little rural power co. 
On & off, flickering & then off. popping back on & the power surges!
weird.
So needless to say, I have had no access to my emails or FB since yesterday.
oh, and our phone lines are down too. yep.
*sigh*

Update on shipping for the Punch Needle Stations:
we are shipping as fast as we can!
~ kindly remember that we are a small business... 
a true Mom & Pop, American Based Entrepreneurship! 

we strive to bring you quality & fast shipping 
and love to offer you our very own original and unique wooden products 
that you just won't find anywhere else. 
Each one of our wooden products is made one at a time, by hand, with lots of care ~

We ship 2x weekly and all of our orders ship in the order they were received…
and I can provide tracking numbers for you as I get them shipped.
If your order {via Etsy} is marked 'not shipped', 
~ that simply means that I didn't check the box yet.
:)

between dyeing linens, designing, processing orders, packaging & shipping…
I do find a little time to create, of course...
{because I will lose my mind if I don't make time for that!!!}
so I'm working items for the August 1st   Early Work Mercantile  update:





Hoping the power stay on long enough now so I can catch up on emails & messages,
we have another evening of storms ahead….

Thanks so much for your patience my friends!!


~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so busy, Lori…I actually have been a little concerned because I know how much you need your creation time. Good to hear you are attuned to that need! Storms, indeed…could you send some Texas' way? Your Early Work Mercantile piece looks to be fantastic, as usual. Take care, my friend!

gracie said...

Oh my goodness....hope your electricity returns soon. I love this sunflower pattern! It is because of you and your beautiful needle punch that I am now addicted to this art. Thank you I am unable to visit your studio (I am in Arizona)...do you think you will continue to do videos for needle punch?

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Lori
Storms...we just had one roll through here (and it's still raining) all while we are trying to set up our rummage sale and a mini craft show here at our house...but regardless it was so badly needed.
Glad all your utilities are back on. Never fun to be out of touch. Amazing how we have become programmed to all those things isn't it? Sometimes I think the Amish have the right idea .
Your new design looks like it's going to be lovely when finished. Love the Fall colors you chose.
Blessings
Karen

Unknown said...

Love your new banner~Sunflowers are beautiful!
Send some of the rain down to Eastern NC, we need some.

elaine allerton said...

Lori,,,, love ur sunflower punch needle!!like gracie says,,, its a wonderful new hobby for me, too,,, love ur videos,,
Keep cool!!
Excited to join ur new punch needle club,,,,,
Take care,,,

Unknown said...

All your new designs are outta the park my lady!!! Can't wait for your shop to be open again! xoxo Becky