Thursday, July 21, 2016

~ Gratefully Busy ~


* Good Morning Friends & Folk *

Peter & I want to Thank all of you who have purchased our new 
and also thank those who have become members of our 

We are blessed to have such wonderful customer-friends like you.

I'm finishing up the model
 for the first kit of the Primitive Punch Needle Club {PPNC}
and should have it finished today ~ I'll update you asap!




÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I wanted to show the colors we use for our finished painted primitives 
like our Punch Needle Station, Rug Hooker's Tote, Sewing Box etc…
~ now you're able to see your choices better.




∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Our Gardens are blooming wildly with all of the heat & humidity ~
we haven't had the chance to pull any weeds, but so what?

I enjoy the weeds too ~ 
… especially when they bring butterflies & bees.

















Hydrangea & Speedwell





Hoping you are all enjoying your needlework & staying cool ~
I'll be doing the same!






~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love the new box, a little suggestion for Peter, how about a handle. I do wool appliqué in many locations depending on what else is going on so keeping things in the box and being able to " grab and go" would be great. Maybe that's just me and I guess I could put my own handle on, mmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Such summery pictures, Lori! Your Sunflowers and bumbles are the epitome of late summer! The colors of the boxes are all so wonderful that it would be difficult (though fun) to choose. Have a cool, indoorsy day punching…

P.S. LOVE your new banner…getting us ready for Autumn just wee bit, are you?

Anonymous said...

Love you and your garden
Louise D

Melva said...

Loving those sunflowers! Would there be a pattern available for the 2 witches under the sunflower in your banner?

gracie said...

the flowers in your garden are lovely...and I love the piece you are working on.

elaine allerton said...

Lori,,, great pics of your garden!! Love the sneak peek of the new punch needle for the club,,, joining the club,,,, so excited,,,,,
Got 2 of your punch needle patterns in the mail yesterday,,,, so keen to get one of them started!!
Thanks ,,,,,

woollabeast said...

Lori, I'm so excited to order yours & Peter's Punch Needle Station...can't wait!! I think the handle is a nifty idea...and we have a local shop here that carries those wonderful (black wrought iron) small handles with black screws that I think I'll add to the front end of the box to carry it so the sliding top will aim (downwards). Great idea Susan had! Love your garden photos & those magnificent Sunflowers! I'm still thinking about joining your PPNC...saving some extra "pennies" now! ;) Have a beautiful weekend, stay cool!

m j said...

Wondering how you like the Deminsions punch needle. Haven't heard of it before I saw it on your blog. And the wool threads are beautiful.
Getting ready to join punch needle club!
M J