Saturday, April 23, 2016

~ Open Today ~

Friends & Folk ~
 you are invited to come out each Saturday during regular shop hours
to sit a spell with me and create a little ~
bring what you're working on
or find something new!

are you a beginner that wants to learn?
I am happy to teach you basic cross stitch, punch needle & rug hooking…
and can provide you with what you need to get started.

~ the shop is stocked with new wools, cross stitch linens & punch needle supplies.



See you soon!

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

6 comments:

denise said...

oh, how I would love to come over and sit and stitch a spell!!

Unknown said...

Wish I was closer... Google maps says 33 hours to drive. Hope you have a wonderfully busy day Lori! ;)

Unknown said...

Wish I was closer... Google maps says 33 hours to drive. Hope you have a wonderfully busy day Lori! ;)

Anonymous said...

I've got the hat, the broom, and just the right witchy little punch needle project…but I'd also have too many miles to cover to make it in time. I really need to get a faster broom…
Have a wonderful stitchery, witchery Saturday, Lori!

Unknown said...

I too wish I could be there-but, like others I would need a much faster broom. Oh, well--I'll be happy just stitching at home.

Sandy said...

If I lived closer I'm afraid I'd become a Saturday morning pest!!! Oh, how I would love to find a stitching friend!! Everybody seems to be too busy to just sit stitch, and chat. I keep looking though. Blessings to you.