*

~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique and cross stitch ~
••• • • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • •• • • •••• • • •••

below are just a few examples of what we carry in our Etsy shop ~ much more to see!


Saturday, April 23, 2016

~ Open Today ~

Friends & Folk ~
 you are invited to come out each Saturday during regular shop hours
to sit a spell with me and create a little ~
bring what you're working on
or find something new!

are you a beginner that wants to learn?
I am happy to teach you basic cross stitch, punch needle & rug hooking…
and can provide you with what you need to get started.

~ the shop is stocked with new wools, cross stitch linens & punch needle supplies.



See you soon!

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

6 comments:

denise said...

oh, how I would love to come over and sit and stitch a spell!!

Kim Van De Riet said...

Wish I was closer... Google maps says 33 hours to drive. Hope you have a wonderfully busy day Lori! ;)

Kim Van De Riet said...

Wish I was closer... Google maps says 33 hours to drive. Hope you have a wonderfully busy day Lori! ;)

Nancy D. said...

I've got the hat, the broom, and just the right witchy little punch needle project…but I'd also have too many miles to cover to make it in time. I really need to get a faster broom…
Have a wonderful stitchery, witchery Saturday, Lori!

jean edmonds said...

I too wish I could be there-but, like others I would need a much faster broom. Oh, well--I'll be happy just stitching at home.

Sandy said...

If I lived closer I'm afraid I'd become a Saturday morning pest!!! Oh, how I would love to find a stitching friend!! Everybody seems to be too busy to just sit stitch, and chat. I keep looking though. Blessings to you.

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!