Friday, February 26, 2016

And they're UP!!!!!


all of the below items are now listed in our Etsy shop {link above}
Thanks for your patience my friends….


HOOOOOOKS! get em while you can :)

Little Lamb thread winder

Little Rabbit thread winder

Luck Clover thread winder

"Lamb in the Clover"applique/embroidery pattern

"Bunny Folk" punch needle pattern

"Rabbit Warren cross stitch pattern

Farmwife Sewing Box

Organic Dried Lavender Buds ~ for stuffing!

The Pin Project ~ PATTERN ONLY



~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

9 comments:

Nancy D. said...

Lori…if I haven't said it enough…please understand how you inspire!!!

marie said...

Are the hooks all sold, can't find them on your Esty.

VLPDevore said...

Pin kits were gone when I got to look and now, so were the hooks. Hope there will be more hooks (know you are looking for the pin hangers). You guys are soooo talented.

Cheryl Reeves said...

I was so anxious for this. Dtill didn't get a hook. Let's bin all ur beautiful workm

Jacqui said...

I was watching your shop all day. I never did see the hooks post or they flew out of there so fast. Any chance you'll do preorders for the next batch? BTW received the tulip box I won on eBay. It's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Silent Stitches said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Spend time doing what you love to do most.
I'm going to poke around the garden to see if there are any signs of Spring :-) ~C

linda ehly said...

Also looking for the hooks hope there will soon be more available! Enjoy today's beautiful sunshine!!

Lana Manis said...

All of your new designs are wonderful, Lori! And I love the colors of those hooks! How could one choose just one? ;)
Blessings,
Lana

Karen Martinsen said...

No hooks, are they all gone?
Please let me know.
Karen

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!