Saturday, January 09, 2016

A BEAUTIFUL Finish!

Hello Friends & Folk!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
one more sleep and I'll be heading back home to my beloved farmhouse in Virginia...
I love visiting my family here in CT, but home-sweet-home is where my heart is ~

I was recently emailed by friend Jo Ann {thank you muchly!}
who directed me to a sweet finish of one of my designs;

this is "My Needle Is Sharp" 
and can be found in my Etsy shop HERE




  do you not love how tiny this is??
look at how small the stitches are in comparison to the petit hook & eyes she used!!




click HERE  to see the original post by our far-away French friend ~

I love seeing the different finishes all of you come up with for my designs...
in fact, I especially love when you finish something of mine differently than I do !

Your creativity always fills my heart and keeps me on my toes :)
~:::~:::~:::~

I'll post again when I get home and share with you what you've I've been working on.
sharpen your needles my friends!!!!

~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

7 comments:

denise said...

i love this!

Carmen said...

Una maravilla!!Saludos

Fran said...

What a beautiful finished piece. You are in my neck of the woods. I am in southern RI. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh...I SO love this finish... Wonder if my eyes will indulge me in one more "tiny" project?! Safe travels Miss Lori... I have missed you sorely. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Anonymous said...

Que belle!!!

Anonymous said...

My French has gotten rusty!!! I mean, TRES BELLE!!! Quite a compliment to your darling design, Lori!

Wanda said...

It's just precious! The hooks look like tiny scissors when it's not done up! Love it!