Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings ~

Howdy Friends & Folk!

oh we have a *slight* relief in the humidity department here today ~
hoping that it blows away completely 
so we can get a couple of days of fresh-air 
...instead of 'canned' air (AC)

I have to show you a few peeks of my model 
 ~ that PSS Sister Pat Simon stitched for me ~

this is called
"The House that Jack Built"


…with three cats in the yard, life used to be so hard…..


Pat's impeccable stitches shine on the beautiful linen I chose for this design, 
as well as the hand dyed threads….Pat really knows how to bring it all together!


tiny chair, mushroom, kettle and rug!

I'm awaiting the other models to arrive soon ~ cannot wait to see them!
& I will share snippets of them when I can :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is Hannah, home for a few days with us,
and her beloved Willie Nelson:


she can do anything to this dog ~ and he allows it. {the big baby}
I mean….really.
look at this mess!




you are quite the character boy ~ 
and we love you so much!




I want to THANK you for the kind words {{ and bids! }} 
on my little painted boxes and punched dolls on Ebay lately ~

I have so much fun and love creating special one off's for you ~
this box auction is ending today, around 5:00 PM




Boxing Sit & Stitch Hoop Stand orders, shipping the rest of the LSHC club kits
and punching a few more Halloweenies is on my agenda for the day ~

Hoping you are all enjoying a bit of cooler weather as well ~

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

5 comments:

CindyC said...

Your new piece and Pat's stitching are just gorgeous, as is your daughter, Lori! :) :)

Flannel Jammies Farm said...

Such lovely stitching from Pat! Can't wait to see the entire piece!!! Willie Nelson is a hoot... he may need a date with Scarlett... ❤️

Unknown said...

Wonderful preview, can't wait to see the Whole pattern!!! Hannah and Willie Nelson are too cute!!!!!

Silent Stitches said...

Awww, both adorable! (My daughter is home more now than when she actually lived here too....isn't it funny how that happens? I guess we're lucky that they DO want to come home. LOL ;-) Stay cool.

little arctic flower said...

Love your stitched sampler and painted boxes. Wish I lived nearer to stop by the farm and shop. Looks beautiful.