Friday, June 26, 2015

Howdy ~

...just a brief post to say
~ that our Summer House Scissors Fob Class
on Saturday July 18th is Full!
class begins at 10:00 a.m. 'til 3:00

I cannot wait to see everyone :)


to give myself a break from sketching, drafting, designing and stitching...
like many of you,
....I visit Pinterest ~
{ ~ You can visit my Pinterest Boards ~ Here }

I found this beautiful rendition of White Work Embroidery ~
it is loverly, don't you think?

~ white-work ~

I am hoping to incorporate something like this 
....into my Yuletide/Christmas designs ;)

))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((

*Friendly Reminder*
the Farm Shop will be
C L O S E D 
until July 11th ~ it's just too hot in there for guests,
 plus I am doing some much-needed shop inventory, 
and 
getting the July/Aug/Sept 
Little Stitches Handwork Club kits 
ready to go!

:)

~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

2 comments:

denise said...

wish i was going to the class!!

jerilanders said...

I have never seen white-work embroidery before, it is very unique and delicate looking.