Monday, February 09, 2015

Such Kind Words ~

Happy Monday!!

Almost daily,
we receive the most wonderful emails, 
phone calls & feedback from you all ~

..you constantly encourage us, lift us up and support us in so many ways.
and we are so ever-thankful to know that you enjoy my needlework designs, finished folk art & my hubby's wonderful wooden products for needleworkers ~

I wanted to share with you all, 
 some of your happy feedback regarding our

here's what folks are saying:

Nice frame and seller was GREAT and very helpful when I had a problem, it was a user problem not a product problem :) Thank you :)

Absolutely love this frame! The design is unique and very user friendly. Quality of the materials used is excellent. Thank you!

This is a really nicely made, well thought out frame design. I'm a beginning hooker and have found this very easy to use. Quality product and a nice seller. Thank you!!

Absolutely love this stitching frame! My first project is already on it! Thank you again! 

The best Christmas gift ever A++++++

I love this!! Best thing I've used for both punching and hooking!!

What a wonderful USER FRIENDLY frame....it's absolutely PERFECT :) Thank you both Lori & Peter!

So happy to have this! Beautiful craftsmanship.




Love the way it sits on my lap or my table. Great design and very well made. Doesn't cost an arm & a leg to purchase one. I would highly recommend this item!!!

Highly quality product, blessed be!

Received my frame today and I love it. Thanks Lori and Peter.

I love this frame. It is great for punch needle and I like that it folds so easily. I like it for my rug hooking also. It is a great frame to take to one day hook ins when you don't want to carry your large frame. I usually take small projects to these events.

My frame arrived today and I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!

I wanted a frame to take to Hook ins and on the road with my husband, the Hookinpunch is perfect!

This frame is wonderful! <]:-)

Excellent workmanship! Thank you so much! Fast shipping!

Love The Frame, Thank You Also For The Bag, Will Come In Handy! Thanks Again Lori and Peter! :)





and just a few more ~ ;)

BRILLIANT! utterly brilliant! beautifully handcrafted and soooo functional ~ simply thrilled with my new frame as I am with every purchase from Notforgotten Farm! Thank you Lori! Thank you Peter!

Just received my frame , I love it very easy to use and wonderfully made. Thank-you!!

Just arrived - wonderful packaging.. great communication! Can't wait to use this frame - the craftsmanship is superb!!!

Just in time for me to pack to take to Japan. I will be gone for 2 months and I'm so happy that I will be able to use it while there:) Thanks Lori!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Peter & I work so very hard at what we do ~
please know that we are devoted to creating wonderful things for you!

and it makes us SO HAPPY to know that you appreciate us and our work…
...sincerest THANKS for your kind words my sweet Friends!!


~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

4 comments:

Jane said...

I'm so happy to have my frame, too, and to know all the lovely folks and critters at Notforgotten Farm!!

Kathy L. said...

I so want one of these frames, saving my money up. Should be able to order soon.
Kathy

Lindy said...

Please come up with a cross stitch frame!!!

Tanmoy Roy said...

Nice photos!

http://www.roysfarm.com