Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Another Kitten from the Litter ~


please meet 
"Aberthol Kitten"
{but you may call him Bert}

Aberthol is brother to Abigail Kitten 
who is awaiting adoption in my Ebay auctions ~
{Abby's auction is ending today at approx 2:30 EST}

>^..^<

…and Bert's auction will begin just before Abby's ends ~

Aberthol {Bert} Kitten
from ©Notforgotten Farm


I SO love bringing these little folks to life ~
when I create their faces, they tell me who they are, 
what story they have to share & how they would like to be dressed...
each & every one has a purr…um personality all their own.

I am smitten with them.

and by being able to combine my obsession love of fabric, doll/bear making, 
embroidery & punch needle
~ that truly makes me one happy girl!

watch for more little folks…more kittens, of course ~
{{owls, possums, mice, rabbits, chickens, birds, donkeys & sheep too!}}
...coming up for adoption soon!


~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

6 comments:

annie said...

he's a cutie pie too!

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Lori, now that is adorable, so cute.Francine.

Unknown said...

Love him!!

NMK said...

I Love his overalls & those eyes you used are so neat !

Unknown said...

Lori he is so cute I can't see how you can stand to part with him!!!!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Love that face! Is his face hooked or punched? I'm thinking - punched - right?