Monday, October 06, 2014

New Little Stitches Handwork Club Oct/Nov/Dec Project!!

Hello Friends & Folk ~

...here is the model for the last 2014 
Little Stitches Handwork Club

"Merry Gathering Basket"
~ hanging pocket ~


©Notforgotten Farm

 it's always fun for me to come up with a design for the last months of a year ~
I try to include motifs that will represent Hallowe'en, Thanksgiving & Christmas…

on this design
I've done a little farmhouse which is nestled down into a pretty basket ~
on the roof is a handsome turkey (Thanksgiving)
on either side of the farmhouse are Christmas trees
and down below are pumpkins (Hallowe'en)


neutral thread-colors can carry this design all year long too!!


I like my finishes to be somewhat useful too…so a hanging pocket fit the bill.
it can be used to hold seasonal drieds, Holiday cards or even sewing notions.

Club Members
can expect their kits to begin arriving next week ~

If you'd like to join the LSHC
send me an email at

Have a beautiful day my friends!

* Blessed be * 
Lori

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Wonderful Lori! ... so great to combine the Holidays!! Have a great day! ~ronda

Unknown said...

This is really sweet! Do you design one for Christmas?

Sally Annie Magundy said...

So darling Lori! Can't wait for mine to arrive. Hoping you will do another round next year :)

Happy Tuesday!