Monday, September 29, 2014

Seriously Wicked {GOOD!!!}

When I tell you that we are 
overwhelmed
 by your support of what we do,
we are putting it mildly….

we are so much more than that ~

we are thankful, grateful, blessed 
...and our hearts are so very full from your kindness & patronage

I though my computer was going to suffer a massive melt down last night
while the emails came pouring in from the Wicked Goode Web Show ~

{{{ I do apologize for the crazy reply emails that were sent from our end here! LOL}}}


Thank You All {my pretties!!}

as you can most likely see by the previous posting,
almost everything has sold…
&
I will leave the items there on that post below,
 available if you'd like to purchase ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today will begin my change-over to designing Winter/Yuletide/Christmas items ~

I have charts that need to be finished charting, then stitched
hook-ings that need to be sketched onto linen and hooked
punched work that needs to be punched!!!

I am also working on the finished items that will be available at the next show I'm doing ~

www.fromourhandsandhearts.blogspot.com

Hoping you can all join me for this event ~
I am SUPER excited about it!!!!

and

If you are signed up as a student for my October 18th
Thimble Coffin Class
you need to have the cross stitched portion FINISHED to bring with you to class :)

Have a beautiful day my friends!!


* Blessed be *
 Lori

8 comments:

gracie said...

Wonderful!I do wish I lived closer ....

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

What you send forth comes back at least 3 fold. Your designs bring joy, mysteries, and delight!

Do so hope our paths actually cross some day. Jo

KittyAnn said...

I love your patterns and finished items, I set my phone alarm for the show, didn't want to miss it!

Unknown said...

I'm interested in helping out however I can. Please let me know when you are doing some classes with rug hooking and when you'll have Saturday get together. I'm right down the road! Bonnie bonniebabird@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm interested in helping out however I can. Please let me know when you are doing some classes with rug hooking and when you'll have Saturday get together. I'm right down the road! Bonnie bonniebabird@gmail.com

susiedele said...

Congrats, Lori, on your successful sales. I had to be gone and away from my 'puter this past weekend so I wasn't able to even see the things I missed...poor me.
Your ideas are the best!

Shirley Hill said...

We, who live far away, appreciate you so much. It's literally impossible to find, here, what you create. Also happy to see you are succeeding at Etsy with all of their changes. BB

Krissy B. said...

Lori: Are you going to sell the Mr Tom rug pattern that you show on your blog? I'd love to try it. Krissy B.