Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Finished!


Coming *SOON* in pattern form ~

"Hallow-kitty"
{my play on 'Hello Kitty'}

...hiding behind a pumpkin, 
my mischevious catkin hopes he can scare up some treats for
Hallowe'en... 

©Notforgotten Farm ~ "Hallow-kitty"

incorporating different treasures into my work again,
using German glass-blown eyes…


thread-whiskers look like they're twitching!

french wired ribbon & brass skeleton key charm ~


different view

Having fun with these ~
I used to design these long ago…
some of you may or may not remember them…some of you may even have them ;)

I am thinking about resurrecting them!
we'll see!!


* Blessed be *
 Lori

15 comments:

LauraP said...

Love. Are you going to sell keys or eyes? If not do you know where we can purchase them?

Denise said...

Really Cute!!

Jennifer said...

He's so cute. Love the stripy background fabric.

Debra W said...

Love him, but then again you have plenty of feline inspiration!

Sandra said...

Love him Lori!!!

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

He's adorable! You have such talent! I LoVe it all!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love to see your old wool designs!

Nancy Bauer said...

Love the name...and these are so cute! I want fall to come RIGHT NOW!

Linda said...

Love! Please bring back your older designs. Some of us discovered you later!

jerilanders said...

He is great fun and a real charmer, even with those spooky eyeballs!

Lynn said...

Hi Lori....can't wait for the pattern....I love it.

Barb said...

So cute! I have the same question as another commenter, will you be selling the parts that make the design so cute?

susan hemann said...

Wonderful, I hope you do resurrect them!

Heidi Steiner said...

Woolie wonderful! You've so put me in the mood for Autumn.
Heidi

Leah said...

We love it!!!! - from Primitive Quilts and Projects