Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Waiting…..

...well we are all waiting 
{and some of us not so patiently}
for Minew to come home from the….
'spa'
(i lied and told her she was going for a make-over)

here are a few snaps of the Littles:
(Mickey won't slow down for a good shot, so that's why there's more of Tiggy & Boog!!)

Boogie Sugar Britches feeling needy

the 'boys' hiding above the door to the cat-coop 

Tiggy 

Tiggy                        Mickey

li'l Boog

handsome-boy Tig
 even the chickens are waiting for Mimi's (Minew's) return….

one of our most-colorful roosters

 and as I mentioned yesterday,
 I started another sewing roll ~
this one will be a little larger and incorporate a pincushion…


enjoying stitching on my hand-dyed Cupboard Cloth (osnaburg)



I almost forgot!!!
while dropping off Minew yesterday,
we talked with one of the workers there who mentioned a little black-lab puppy that needs a good home….
Hmmmm…..don't have to asks us twice!!!!!
{{{STAY TUNED}}}

Hoping you all enjoy a peaceful day where you are ~


I'll share pics of the kitty-cat 'reunion' tomorrow!

* Blessed be *
 Lori

15 comments:

kelley said...

how about a GREAT home...

Queen Bee's Musings said...

What kind is your beautiful rooster? We have a Plymouth Rock one.
Keep us posted on your new needle roll love them!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Queen Bee ~ our hens & roosters are 'barnyard variety'…so they are a mix of dominique, rhode island red, fancy bantam, & barred rock…plus probably a hundred others! not pure breeds, but we love them and they are great egg producers :)
~ L

Mary said...

BSB's eyes are so beautiful, what markings! I love a colorful rooster........

thearttramp said...

As always...wonderful photography and writing...a great way to start the day!

and a PUPPY!!!!!!! I have never had a connection before or since like I had with my companion named Douie. He was a Black Lab/Dalmation mix. Solid black with a small white almond shape on his forehead, small patch of white on his chest and white spats. I still miss him BUT so SO happy for you. Take plenty of pics when he comes home to Notforgotten Farm!!!!

Pat said...

Puppy and kittens.....oh, my!!!!

gracie said...

Your new piece looks interesting

Lori Ann Corelis said...

What smalls your furry and feathers creatures bring to us!
A Puppy!! Congrats to you and Peter!
:-)
L

Jane said...

Hope it works out for you to get the puppy. Black labs are THE BEST and it will be coming to a home that is THE BEST! I think I'd like to hook that beautiful rooster.
Hugs......

linda said...

I love the new picture at the top of your blog, but I sure miss seeing those donkey ears! Every time the picture came up I just wanted to cuddle up with them and feel the softness. Give that donkey a cuddle from me! ha ha.
Can't wait to see the 'newest' addition.

Katken said...

Poor Mimi.....hope her recovery is easy!!

Cheryl said...

Nothing better than stitching and furbaby updates!

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE your new blog header & your black & white farmhouse photo. Kindly, Tammy @ Scattered Seed Samplers

Raymond Homestead said...

Can't wait for the reunion!

Unknown said...

Great peace and quiet at your farm!! I can't wait to see the Whole stitch!