*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~



Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}


Monday, October 21, 2013

Santa Who?

I'm working on a little punch needle design 
that will be released with the new, upcoming cross stitch designs ~

I love the rhythm of punching that needle down into the cloth 
...and watching a design come to life slowly.

This primsical little guy is called
"Santa Who?"

filling in the background...

...a nighttime sky

thread-ends look like feathers from the back of my work...

here is the front ~
perhaps I WILL add some kind of dimensional feathers?

hello!


a sliver of harvest moon


oak leaves and acorns

almost finished!
I have a brand new frame that was made exclusively to house this design,
and I will be releasing all of the new cross stitch patterns, this pattern, new wood frames 
and new finished wooden smalls this week for your holiday/winter stitching pleasure!!

Have a beautiful October day!
*Blessed be, my Friends*
 ~ Lori ~

17 comments:

Saundra said...

Lori, that design is totally delightful! You are so dang creative!

Saundra

gracie said...

Love it! I have never tried needle punch...looks nice.

dogwoodfarm said...

Love him Lori!!!!!!
xo

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

LOVE it Lori!!!

evelyne staebler said...

Hi Is evelyne from France;
very cute! I a m impatiently to see more ....; soon , I hope!!
Lori , I have send a message in your etsy shop......
kisses , evelyne.

evelyne staebler said...

Dear Lori , I love your designs and your punchneedle .
in my country , is not punchneedle.......

Jennifer said...

Lori this owl is wonderful. Will he come in a cross-stitch version?

Jennifer said...

Lori this owl is wonderful. Will he come in a cross-stitch version?

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Aww he's so sweet!

Dang, now I am gonna have to dig out all my punch needle stuff....hmmmm see what you've started! :)

Blessings always

Debra said...

I am very owl-favorable!

Sandra said...

I love him Lori. You won't believe this but I have a Christmas Owl coming too, nothing like yours though~~
So glad you are home!
Blessings,
Sandra
Homespun Elegance Ltd.
www.plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

Kathy Barrick said...

Most wonderful!!!

Robin Hager said...

Gotta have him! How adorable!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Whoooooooo . . . . creates the sweetest designs?
Lori B. that's Whooooooo !

:-)
L

Małgorzata Zoltek said...

Piękna praca!

Linda said...

What a Hoot!!!!! lol

Tauheed Sohail said...

Lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
lolsgag.com

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!