Thursday, January 03, 2013

The first Little Stitches Handwork Club Project ~ Photo

Hi Folks!!
Here is the photo of the first LSHC project from Notforgotten Farm ~

"Flow'r Basket Pin Pillow"
 
January/February/March LSHC Kit
 
the finished project will measure approx. 5" tall x 4" wide...
your membership kit will include:
~ Paper pattern/chart
~ 30ct hand-dyed Olde Farmhouse Linen from Notforgotten Farm
~ DMC Threads
~ Wool Fabric for Backing/Flap
~ Finishing Instructions
Kits will begin shipping next week!!!
 
I would like to Thank everyone who has joined
and would like to say that there are just a couple of
spaces left to join...
If you would like to be included in the Little Stitches Handwork Club from Notforgotten Farm
please email me at not4got@aol.com ~

I will be heading home from CT on Sunday Januray 6th ~
Tomorrow my sisters & mom & I will be heading north to Clinton/Old Saybrook CT for a little antiques shopping at my favorite shops ~
 
...see you all again soon!!!

Blessings from the Farm
Lori

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this little project very lovely! Your template is super!!!