Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quiet Sunday ~

...
...a little farmhouse cleaning, some laundry on the line ~
the smell of bread baking (in the bread machine...hey, a woman's got to have a little help!)
just a quiet Sunday here at the farm...
 
just listed some new things in our etsy shop as well, if you're so inclined to take a peek
 
 
 
want to thank all of you for the kind words (and sales!) regarding our new little line of goods.
Peter is so happy doing what he loves to do ~ working with his hands and creating :)
 
after my chores are finished, I'll sit down and hook up another model for our
HOOKED BASKET CLASS (link on top of my sidebar for more info)
here on February 2nd ~
I have a couple of spaces left if you'd like to come out for the day
& play in some wools and meet some new friends!
just email me at not4got@aol.com and I'll make room for you at the old harvest table in the shop...
I'll be providing lunch at the class too, so bring your appetite along with your hooking needfuls :)
 
Wishing you all a peaceful day!
 
 
Lori
from Notforgotten Farm

4 comments:

quiltsbycheri said...

more wonderful pieces to choose from and i so wish i lived closer so i could join in the class......

Ronda said...

Day dreaming on a Sunday,,I'd love one of each...great new pieces..!..they are all on my wish list..congrats on your new line of treasures..

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Lovin' that needle box!
Well , of course love them all ;-)

Maria said...

Love the cats. These creatures just warm my heart. My iggy is curled up next to me as I type this. Miss Maggie is on the chair across from me and Josie, the dog, is lying by the fire.