...Down a dirt road, past woods and fields sits a humble little farmhouse wearing chippy white paint and a rusty tin roof ~
It's here you'll find me pulling thread and wool through linen and chasing after my kittens…
I collect old & odd things ~ I throw my head back and cackle when I laugh and I see the past through the eye of a needle.
~ I love my life and those I share it with.

Our Farm Shop is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508 email Not4got@aol.com

We are open Fridays & Saturdays from 10:00 - 3:00
or call us for a scheduled visit please

When you visit,
bring along your hooking, punch needle
or other needlework project you have in progress
and come create with me ~ and I love show'n tell too!
{large groups please email/call first}

and will reopen on December 5th for our Annual Christmas Open House!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

YOU are cordially invited!!!

and 1 'special' guest....
each designer will offer a Holiday Ornament project for you to make
and a Cookie Swap recipe!!
((I can't wait for the cookie recipe swap myself..)).
Look for my ornament & recipe on December 3rd...
Blessings from the Farm


Rebecca said...

Two of my favorite things...I'm all in. Thanks.

Val Reaves said...

Yippee! Can't wait!
Thanks to all!
Val in Kansas

Doreen said...

What fun. I am looking forward to this!!!


Ashley said...

Can't wait!

cucki said...

Really can't wait
Thank you
Love cucki x

Judy C, said...

This is so cool! Love it! Thanks! Judy C.

Cottonwood Lane Primitives said...

What a fun idea! I'm looking forward to visiting everyone's blogs and "meeting" some new designers. ~Roberta

Theresa said...

I'm ready to hop around. :0)

Kathy L. said...

This is what started me in blog land 2 years ago. I am so excited to follow along again! All my favorite designers!


Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

What a great idea! I'll be stopping by!!

marguerite said...

Hi Is Evelyne from France. It s a great idea... a m looking.... kisses.

Cinlyn said...

Sounds like fun! I'll be checkin' in!

Visit Notforgotten Farm's Previous Posts