Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've Dyed & Gone to Wool Heaven!

oh my....

just look at what I got today!!!


scrumptious, earthy, wonderful wool yarn from Ali ~
www.alistrebeldesigns.com


I plan on using some of this to make punched rugs & mats for upcoming shows,
and I will be offering it in the shop too!!

(shop will be open again in September)



makes me feel like puttin on a sweater, jeans & my boiled wool clogs.
um...on second thought it is a little hot outside....
but I can dream, no??




it's like a boxful of Autumn leaves...
....I feel like jumping in there!
ha!!!




I also received a little 'something' from Ali, that I will be designing a pattern around...
let's just say that I think you will be extremely excited about this ~
I'll share that news with you soon....

in the meantime,
Thank you Ali for your beautiful woolens....
can't wait to get started with them :)



AND
my little pumpkinhead doll on EBAY is ending in a bit...don't miss out on him!!!
Blessings from the farm,
Lori

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I can go with the sweater and jeans...but the boiled wool clogs...now that makes me HOT!!!!!!!!!! Don't do them. But those colors are gorgeous.

Susan
Olde Threads

Jane said...

Yes, I think we have to dream for a few more weeks! Those colors are lovely!

kelley said...

makes my heart beat faster!

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy all over! Beautiful colors.

marly said...

I agree! Those colors are certainly toned for fall, but NO!!! I'm not ready!!! Fall is wonderful but it's a lead-in to that white crap.

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love those fall colors!!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I love fall and all of the beautiful colors that come with it.

cucki said...

I love fall too and love all those colors so much xxx

old crow said...

Lori, the colors are amazing! Just the perfect shades for fall!! Can't wait to see what you make with those lovelies!!

Jennifer said...

So pretty, but I'm sweating just looking at it!

Gabby said...

They're beautiful.

Heidi Steiner said...

Oh wow! These yarns are fabulous....love the colors! I'm sure you'll make magic with them.

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Oh it's a box of autumn...LOVE the colors!!

Sea Witch said...

There is nothing, absolutely nothing better than opening a box full of fresh spun and dyed fiber. Pure delight.