Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gifts from a Friend ~

Hello Friends & Folk!
and a good thursday morning to you all ~
it is a sunny day here on the farm today, the temps are predicted to be in the high 60's
so that means more laundry to hang on the clothesline... :)
I wanted to share some pics with you, of a boxful of goodies that were gifted to me
by Tammy
www.bythyhandstinkerings.blogspot.com
just look at what I found inside the box!
beautiful mohair fabric, sweet red mohair fabric...
a wonderful, OLD slice of blue & white gingham with a cross stitched horse & bee ~
a tiny tin-roofed birdhouse...

bee hive bobbins, a BLUE shoe last, an old rusty bedspring...

a tiny little toy-tin mandolin
and a beautiful, white washed frame that will indeed hold a special sampler soon ~
Tammy's act of kindness has filled my heart, and I am so thankful for my online friends...
Tammy, your gifts are wonderful and I truly thank you for sharing them with me!!!
Tammy will soon be offering her handmades on
Early Work Mercantile the 1st of March...I know I'm looking forward to seeing more of her work!
Hoping you all have a wonderful day my sweet Friends!!!
blessings from the farm,

Lori


7 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

What a lovely surprise package! It is so nice to be made to feel "special" ...it's good for the soul.
Love your header...is there anything better than an aged sampler?
Robyn

By Thy Hands Tinkerings said...

You are welcome Lori!!! So glad you enjoyed them!!! and you are doing ok, glad your power came back on. Enjoy your goodes my friend!!!

Tammy

cucki said...

aww what a sweet gift..everything is so lovely :)
keep well..
love for you cucki xx

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori~ Wonderful gifts from Tammy~
Oh, Fresh laundry from air drying~ oh, I am wanting the spring air to hit Ohio~ it would smell sooo good~
enjoy~
smiles
Teresa

Bittersweetfolkart said...

So nice to have a thoughtful friend ..I hope you enjoy your treasures ~

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Everything is oh so wonderful. I would be over the moon.
Tammy is indeed generous, kind and thoughtful. Blogger friends are for sure the best friends.
Hugs,
Susan

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Surprises sure do warm the heart!!!
Wonderful treasures from a sweet friend!
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin