Monday, November 14, 2011

Hustle-bustle....

November is my busiest month of the year...
I am working on new items for the open house, processing & printing & shipping orders,
cleaning & cooking and getting ready for the house-full I'll have for the Thanksgiving holiday...

my evenings are spent stitching, painting, hooking & punching.


what little time I have for myself,
I enjoy browsing my books and magazines...
these are a few of the newer ones in my stack:


Matthew Mead Holiday
Victoria
Artful Blogging
Where Women Create
Wool Street Journal
&
the new Magdelina Briner book ~
(WAITING for my new Simple Life & Primitive Place)
what are your favorites??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND I have happy news!!
Folk Artists Tammy Speicher (Humble Crow/By Thy Hands Tinkerings) & Sherry Kristoff (from Sherry's Heart) will be sending some of their wares here for my open house! I can't wait to see what they send, but for now you can visit their blogs (on my sidebar)...there are a couple more folks sending things too, but I'm just waiting for confirmation from them ~
...I'll share more about that soon...


I have been having problems with AOL lately and we will be
(finally!!!!) getting highspeed internet....woohoo!
Technology has come to Podunk!!!!
I am hoping to keep my aol email address, so will keep you posted.
also, wanted you to know that some of your emails are not coming through,
...so if you haven't heard back from me, PLEASE email me again ~

MOST everyone's orders have been shipped,
so if yours hasn't gotten there yet it will be asap.
(don't forget that Veterans Day delayed shipping by one day)
I work very hard to make sure you get your orders shipped in a timely manner ~
but please don't forget that I am a one-woman-show...and all orders are shipped in the order in which I received them :)

Okkeedoeeee....
back to work I go...the carols are playing and the coffee is brewing ~
hoping you all have a *sparkling* Monday my friends!!



blessings from the farm,

Lori

5 comments:

frontporchprims said...

Glad to hear the high speed is coming. Yeah!!! I love magazines and have several sitting on my stand. I love anything primitive and country, I browse through Martha Stewart but she just makes me fell bad about myself:) I also love to read Family Fun because I have 3 small girls at home. Take Care. -Steph-

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh I Love magazines!!! I'm afraid I have way to many sometimes I don't get a chance to read them all. I received My Primitive Place and Mercantile Gatherings but haven't had a chance to read them yet.
Have a great day ~ Enjoy!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

cucki said...

ohh i love magazines too..count me in..i also love anything old and primitive..and in south africa we hardly get stuff like this..have a lovely day with full of fun xx

PatsyAnne said...

Oh Lori, I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who puts carols on the cd player/computer at the beginning of November - I love to think of Christmas as a two month holiday... Just purchased two items from your etsy shop - (pattern and jinglebell/herb scoop... also asked about the piller candles in one of your last posts - are they for sale?

Cindy said...

I hear ya sista...I'm STILL on dial up internet and long for the day that I can upgrade to high speed!
Love my magazines and love when I get to sneak in a few minutes here and there to read/look at them with a cup of coffee!