Saturday, July 02, 2011

some more shop snaps ~

sorry this one is crooked...
...I must have been falling over from today's heat!


but, i thought i'd show a couple more shots of the new displays
in the shop...


this rounder holds patterns from Heartstrings, Primitive Bettys & Pineberry Lane...


the pic below show a few Homespun Elegance charts....
can't wait to get some models stitched up!

here are some of Stacy's patterns,
displayed on an old cuboard...


and here are some of the new linens from Wichelt,
and some that I've hand dyed myself ~



here's an update on the Witches Garden Sampler...
I'm on the LAST ROW!!!!!!
WooHHOOOOO!!!!!


Felicia came by the shop this morning and brought Salem Village ~
it's FINISHED!!!!
it is beautiful, she stitches perfectly...
THANK YOU my sweetest Friend!
SOOOooo
as soon as I'm finished with the WG sampler,
I'll frame them both and then release them...

Peter will create the frames I've designed
...I have really cool frames in mind for these two samplers,
and
can't wait to show them to you,...
they will be available for you to frame your finished work too!!!

(I'm SO excited!!!)


my buddy Joan came over today too,
and shared with us all of her wonderful sewie-goods that she bought last week
and the extravaganza in Pennsylvania ~
AND

she brought Flea & I little vintage bonnet needle-books!
THANK You Dear Joan!!!


Well, friends...

it has been a hot one today & tomorrow will be worse I'm afraid...
I'll be spending it indoors, me thinks ~
in the AC and in my stitching chair!!


...keep cool & have a Happy Holiday!!


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori


10 comments:

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Your shop is so cute Lori, I have to make a trip to VA in the future to visit you! Do you have a lot of people that do stitch work for you? I know you mention Felicia does stitching for you. you can either catch me on my blog or you can message me on the Samplermakers site...have a happy holiday weekend!! ~Kriss~

jennifer768 said...

What an awesome shop! Can't wait to see the samplers.Have a wonderful 4th! Hugs,Jen

TheCrankyCrow said...

So glad to hear the new designs will be available for patterns - and with frames...Yea!! Can't wait to see! And oh your lovely shop displays!!! You're making me want to run away from home (Think my 2001 Toyota would make it to Virginia???!!) Have a wonderful (and cool) holiday!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

primitivebettys said...

So cool to see the shop... I still wish I could be there in person though! :-) Crank up the AC& happy stitching!

moosecraft said...

One day... one day... one day I will get to VA to visit your shop! The pics look so inviting and love the way you display the items... would love to get out there for the Stacy Nash class... *sigh*... one day... Have a Happy 4th!

Sandra said...

Hi Lori,
So exciting to see some of my designs hanging in your wonderful shoppe. Cannot wait to make a visit and see it all in person. I know you are having fun. Decorating my shoppe was one of the rewards of being a shoppe keeper.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra
Homespun Elegance
plainfancymerchant.blogspo.com

Kathy said...

I think I have to take a trip to VA. :) Your shop just looks so inviting.

Stay cool and have a great Independence Day!

basketsnprims said...

Lori ~ I too am hoping someday to make it to your shop but I am sure enjoying your pics. I am chomping at the bit for those new patterns, I'm already working on Halloween. Have a safe and fun 4th.
hugs,
pam

Jonette said...

Wanted to make it to your shop this past weekend while I was camping on at James River State Park but spent too long canoeing to make it. Look forward to my next visit.

Carrie P. said...

Wish I lived closer.