Monday, October 11, 2010

early morning stitching....

I woke up nice & early this morning and got Hannah off to school...
since it's Columbus day, Peter is home, so I let him sleep in a little.

with the house all quiet, the sun just peeking out and the crispness of the Fall air,
it was the perfect opportunity to stitch a little on the sampler
i'm working on for the November 1st Early Works Mercantile...
it is a sampler of giving thanks, not necessarily a 'Thanksgiving' sampler~
thankful for my family, friends and home...
for the support of my on-line friends and customers ~
and for the gift of creativity I was blessed to be given.
Hoping your day is filled with blessings of thanks!!
Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

3 comments:

from me to thee......... said...

Lori, can't wait to see the finsihed sampler.....isn't early morning a wonderful, peaceful time...smiles, Linda

janeu729 said...

The season and these glorious days are truly inspirational!

primitivebettys said...

Nice stitchin' as always, Lori! Makes me wanna get my needle & floss out... but my fingers are sore from the 5-in-one tool used last weekend. :(

Have a blessed day!