Thursday, November 05, 2009

{ sorry }


I truly meant to list my santa paintings last night...

but, i will today!


I'll be in the studio all day....

I'll pop a movie
(Cold Mountain? Dances with Wolves?)

into this laptop and work away the day....


hung a whole line of white clothes out this morning...they were steaming in the cold air!
I love that....


Oh, & before i forget, I'll be offering a new Punch Needle Pattern this evening, too...

this one's a little different, primitive still ~ i think you'll like it!

it's a couple of Christmas/Winter patterns in one...


here's a hint...
it hangs on your door!


okeedokee...back to work,...
now....where's that movie?


hoping your day is a *sparkling* one!!

peace and plenty be yours....


lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sunshine - I miss you when are you going to come see me?! Yesterday was my bday would have loved to have sat and stitched the day away with you. I worked on my horse rug and it is finally done...yeah!!!!! That was my gift to me ☺
love you Lori