*

~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo to visit and see more ~


Sunday, February 22, 2009

FIELD TRIP!!!!!!!!!


tomorrow I will print, package and ship out all of my orders early...
so I will be free of stress for our...
Tuesday Field Trip !!!!!




we will leave early tuesday morning
(Felicia and I)
and head out to Leesburg, Va...to a wonderful shop




you can bet your britches I'll take along my camera, and post all about our
"Thelma & Louise" adventure.,..
I've been to the store before, about 3 years ago, and really want to go back!
It's chock full of Primitives, Shabby Chic/Farmhouse, Romantic Cottage
and Garden stuff!!!

WooHoo!!!!!
there are about 4 other shops that are nearby, too, so you know that we'll have to visit them all...
We haven't had a Girls' Day Out in a while, & we NEED it!
(plus, i'll be doing a little 'me' shopping, since I'll celebrate my 46th birthday on the 28th)
So, stay tuned for Wednesday's post!!!!
i finished my needle weaving piece, and will frame it & post pics of it for you tomorrow...
I'm sketching up another, and making more shrinky-charms!
(thanks to all of you who bought out my first batch!)
These will be more whimsical/primitive...
I'm off now for a nice hot bath & then will settle down with
a frosty glass of fresh milk and mint oreo's...
gonna watch the Oscars for as long as my li'l eyelids will saty open!
~Lori~







10 comments:

Katy said...

how fantastic!!! :)
I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

connie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun..have a great time with your girlfriend..

Kath said...

Oh how fun! Have a wonderful time-looking foraward to pics!

Enjoy your day
-Kath

susiedele said...

OMG... I looked at the store's website. Awesome! Have fun, I'm jealous.

Susie

UPON A HILL said...

Have a great time & I look forward to the pictures!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Lori ~~ Happy Shopping, have a Wonderful "Girlie Day". Happy Birthday in advance...hope you find yourself the perfect present.
Hugs ~ Connie xox

Julie's Keepsakes said...

Sounds like soooooooo much fun! Enjoy your travels and be safe. Can't wait to see the primitive charms - I'll be sure to scoop up one of those too. :D

Cinlyn said...

Hope you are having a GREAT time!!

weaverwabbithut said...

Hey Lori:) I love your site. Happy Birthday early, hope you enjoy your day and your gift. Can't wait to take the March class, so put me down. Love ya

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!