Thursday, October 23, 2008

A sweet gift from a blogger Friend~


Kathy from Woolfind (http://woolfind.blogspot.com/) gifted me with this little award...isn't it pretty? I love the Fall colors and pumpkins!


Thanks so much Kathy~ and now I pass it on to six of my blogger Friends:














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've received quite a few (12 !!!) emails regarding my Beef Stew recipe that I posted yesterday...some said that they thought that 2 cups of red wine was too much..
I say NEVER enough! HA!
No. really, as wine cooks the alcohol evaporates,
so no worries about feeding it to your children...
also, i was asked what type of wine...

I like an Australian Merlot (Yellow Tail).

Hope this helps, and if you'll be making the recipe, please let me know how you like it!

Enjoy this Beautiful Autumn day & Blessed be!

Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no 2 cups of red wine is good, real good :))))Can't wait to try this one.
Thank you for the award my sweet friend :)
love you

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

Well I'm gonna have to check that recipe out, lol! I would definitely use the 2 cups of red wine!!!! Anyway ~ Lori I see you already have the Fabulous Fall Decor award but I've awarded it to you too, lol! Oh well like wine, guess you can never have enough awards......
Blessings,
Marte

Cindy said...

Thank you for that nice award!
I got the stew ingredients today...plan on making it on Saturday...let that cook while we clean out the fireplace. Will make note of your choice of wine for the next time!