Saturday, October 25, 2008

a rainy saturday morning~

Strawberry Pocket (above)

Folk Cat Sewing Huswife (above)

...a rainy day, is, in my book, a perfect day...

I love to wake up to the sound
of the raindrops
on the farmhouse's tin roof...
it creeps into my morning dreams
& lulls me into a wonderful, peaceful state...

...what a way to start the day!

I have been stitching in the evenings,
while the woodstove warms my feet
and a cat or two warm my lap...

...working on my models for my upcoming book,
"Pocketful of Primitive"
I am very excited about this book,
not only because I love to create them,
but because I love to share them with you,
my Friends~

I've asked the members of my ebay group,
BLESTB
(Best Loved Early Stytches in Tyme Buddies)

to contribute pictures of their pockets for the book too...
I'm hoping that I'll be able to share lots of them with you...

I've also asked them to send me links to their blogs/picturetrails/websites,
so that I can include them in the book...
each member of my BLESTB group has talented hands & creative minds,
but mostly,
each has a warm Heart...
I'm Blessed to know each one of them
and gratefully call them my Friends...

The photos above are of two little whims I've created for Ebay...
I'll be starting their auctions at 6:00 this evening~

Enjoy this rainy day your special way...cozy-up with your fur-friends of family...
and don't forget your sewing basket!

Blessed be, my sweet Friends~

Lori

No comments: