Monday, September 08, 2008

addition & subtraction ~

These body parts made from paperclay


+ (plus)


This wooden shadowbox (after I tweak it a bit with paint)

Equals =


a little theater that will house a puppeteer Witch !!!!! ...


I'll work more on it tomorrow, as the paperclay has to dry really well, then paint it's
features to resemble the Witch...


Then pick out the fabrics for her clothing, make the little puppets and curtains for the theater...

I'd like to have it light up too,...what are your thoughts on that idea??

I'm hoping to have it finished before I leave for
the Country Living Fair
(woohooooo!)


(remember, my artwork above is copyright protected, please don't "borrow")





2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Lori,
Love the puppet box, what a clever idea. If you use lighting, you would want it from the top, so you would need holes for the bulbs and the cord so that is lights up the scene below. Maybe one of those longer tube styles? That would be easier and there is a cord attached to them.

Debbie

jane augenstein said...

Looks great so far........you are so talented!!
I have something on my blog for you, go check! :-)